We finally get to talk about our favorite topic: writing digital fiction! What are the most frequent questions we get as digital writers? How is it different from prose writing? How is it the same? Since we’re practice-based researchers in creative writing, these are just the sorts of questions we are looking to answer in our creative work.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Normal Deviation Anthology
- Dreaming Methods
- Anna Anthropy’s Queers in Love at the End of the World
- rosencrantz’s Base of the Comet
- Annalee Newitz’s Autonomous
- Paolo Bacigalupi’s The Water Knife